Boston Breslov Connection
From Breslov English
BOSTON BRESLOV CONNECTION
Sayings of Rebbe Nachman:
- It is a great Mitzvah to be Joyous Always!
- Know! all the world is just a narrow bridge, and the most important thing is not to be afraid!
- In reality, despair does not exist!
- Talking to G-d in your own language and way is a very high level!
- Even in the lowest pit of hell, one can be close to God!
- If you believe you can destroy then believe you can repair!
- Gevald! Never give up!
- Everyone should study a Bible Teaching daily, without fail!
- God is always good!
- God thirsts for you to talk to him!
- Rabbi Gedaliah Fleer in Boston October 28 - Dec 2, 2007. .
- Likutei Moharan, the teachings of Rebbe Nachman, with Rabbi Dovid Maayan. Tuesday nights 7:45 - 9:15 p.m. Private home on Brighton/Newton line.
For more information, contact: the Marchette Family
- Rabbi Fleer's 2006 program An exciting 6-week program of seminars, classes and workshops
- Contact the Marchette Family