Sayings of Rabbi Nachman
· It is a great Mitzvah to be Joyous Always!
all the world is just a narrow bridge.
and the most important thing is not to be afraid!
· In reality, despair does not exist!
· Talking to G-d in your own language and way is a very high level!
· Even in the lowest pit of hell, one can be close to G-d!
· People who talk during prayers show they have no real faith in G-d!
· If you believe you can destroy then believe you can build!
· Gevald! (=Oh my goodness) Do not despair!
· Everyone must study a Bible Teaching daily, without fail!
· G-d is always good!
· G-d thirsts for you to talk to him!
Kosher food available in Vancouver at:
Omnitsky Kosher - 604-321-1818
Sabra Kosher Bakery - 604-733-4912
Vancouver Mikvah at Shara Tzedeck Synogogue: 604-290-0510
A Kollel is open in Vancouver; servicing the whole community, at varing levels.
Contact: The Community Kollel
c/o The Orthodox Rabbinical Council of British Columbia
8080 Francis Road
Richmond, British Columbia
Vancouver Hebrew Academy:
Pre-school 3 thru High School: 604-266-1245
Home and Hospital-Jewish Foundation for the Aged:
Mashgiach/Spiritual Leader, Yosef Vernon 604-261-9376 Loc.345
Funeral Director, Rev. Yosef Marciano 604-893-9480
Contact Yosef Vernon 604-272-0158
Note: All above organizations are endorsed by the local Va'ad and Orthodox Rabbinical Council.
Variety of classes available in Vancouver and Richmond 7 days a week.
Contact: Yosef Vernon
Contact: Yosef Vernon
This site is here mainly as a resource page for those traveling to British Columbia. There are no Breslovers as such living in Vancouver. But there are some that have an affinity for Rabbi Nachman and his followers.
The Vancouver Breslov Website page reflects several different ideas. The main idea is to set up "Breslov Study Groups", and the name "The Breslov Connection" implies the very minimal goal of facilitating people to set up Breslov chavrusas and getting connected / becoming aware of other Bresovers and authentic Breslover Resources. It is possible to do much, much more, with this concept, but we need to set the foundation first.
Copyright © 1998 by Yehudis Van Dyke, All Rights Reserved
This page maintained by Yosef Vernon, firstname.lastname@example.org