Montreal Breslov Connection
MONTREAL BRESLOV CONNECTION
Sayings of Rebbe Nachman:
- It is a great Mitzvah to be Joyous Always!
- Know! all the world is just a narrow bridge, and the most important thing is not to be afraid!
- In reality, despair does not exist!
- Talking to G-d in your own language and way is a very high level!
- Even in the lowest pit of hell, one can be close to God!
- If you believe you can destroy then believe you can repair!
- Gevald! Never give up!
- Everyone should study a Bible Teaching daily, without fail!
- God is always good!
- God thirsts for you to talk to him!
Baruch Hashem Montreal now has its very own Breslov Center! It is located in a beautiful 3 floor building in Cote St. Luc at 5832 Westminister Ave. west of Mackle ( next door to PIZZA MANN).
The inaugeration took place shortly after Chanuka 5760 with guest visiting Rabbi Chaim Menachem Kramer of Breslov Research Institute.
There are ongoing classes/shiurim for men and for women on chassidut Breslov at the Center.
A daily minyan meets for shacharit , mincha and maariv. Please call 486-5451 to inquire about time schedules for both classes and prayer services.
- Contact: Yael Dworkin
- Distributor of Breslov Research Institute books, Shiurim,
- and Organizes Shabbatonim
- Phone: 514-935-9106
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Montreal to Uman
- Contact: Sydney Elhadad
- Teaches LM and organizes Uman Trip
- Phone: 514-481-7206
A Brief History of Breslov in Montreal
This page maintained by Dworkin Family, email@example.com