Boston Breslov Connection
BOSTON BRESLOV CONNECTION
Sayings of Rebbe Nachman:
- It is a great Mitzvah to be Joyous Always!
- Know! all the world is just a narrow bridge, and the most important thing is not to be afraid!
- In reality, despair does not exist!
- Talking to G-d in your own language and way is a very high level!
- Even in the lowest pit of hell, one can be close to God!
- If you believe you can destroy then believe you can repair!
- Gevald! Never give up!
- Everyone should study a Bible Teaching daily, without fail!
- God is always good!
- God thirsts for you to talk to him!
Rabbi Chaim Kramer Wed. June 23
Peace and Joy & the deeper meaning of the 17th of Tammuz
with Rabbi Chaim Kramer from Jerusalem
Founder and Director of the Breslov Research Institute Wed, June 23 8:00 p.m.
When: Wed. June 23, 2010, 8:00-9:30 p.m.
Where: Marchette Family home 21 Portina Rd., Brighton
Sugg. Donation: $10
RSVP the Marchettes at 617-903-0613 or by email
Rabbi Chaim Kramer is Founder and Executive Director of the Breslov Research Institute, the main publisher of English-language books on the teachings of Rebbe Nachman of Breslov. He is the author of many books including Crossing the Narrow Bridge, Through Fire and Water, Anatomy of the Soul, This Land is My Land and more.
Likutei Moharan, the teachings of Rebbe Nachman, with Rabbi Dovid Maayan.
Tuesday nights 7:45 - 9:15 p.m. Private home on Brighton/Newton line. For more information, contact: the Marchette Family
Sign Up for Boston Breslov Connection Mailing List
Boston Breslov Connection Google Group - This is a low volume list used only for announcements of classes and events relating to Breslov chassidut in the Boston area.
- Contact the Marchette Family