Boston Breslov Connection
BOSTON BRESLOV CONNECTION
Sayings of Rebbe Nachman:
- It is a great Mitzvah to be Joyous Always!
- Know! all the world is just a narrow bridge, and the most important thing is not to be afraid!
- In reality, despair does not exist!
- Talking to G-d in your own language and way is a very high level!
- Even in the lowest pit of hell, one can be close to God!
- If you believe you can destroy then believe you can repair!
- Gevald! Never give up!
- Everyone should study a Bible Teaching daily, without fail!
- God is always good!
- God thirsts for you to talk to him!
R. Ozer Bergman Feb 16
Get ready for Adar...
Simcha / Joy!
with Rabbi Ozer Bergman from Jerusalem
Tuesday Feb 16th 8:00 p.m.
One of Rebbe Nachman of Breslov’s most oft-quoted sayings is: Mitzvah gedolah leheyot b’simchah tamid, “It is a great mitzvah to always be happy.” Come find out why it’s more than just a slogan, more than just the words to a popular song. Learn what sort of of simcha/joy Rebbe Nachman was talking about and how to get it and how to live it. Come find out why your being happy changes the world for the better.
WARNING! You may leave singing and dancing!
When: Tuesday Feb 16th 2010, 8:00-9:30 p.m.
Where: Marchette Family home 21 Portina Rd., Brighton
RSVP the Marchettes at 617-903-0613 or by email
Rabbi Ozer Bergman is an author/editor for Breslov Research Institute and a spiritual coach. He has been teaching Breslov themes for over 25 years to Jews of all streams and ages, in English, Hebrew and Yiddish. He has been practicing hitbodedut, Rebbe Nachman's path of meditation, for over 30 years and is author of "Where Earth and Heaven Kiss: A Practical Guide to Rebbe Nachman's Path of Meditation"
His writings on the weekly Torah reading can be found at http://www.breslov.org/bookshelf/dvar.html. He and his wife Udel, a clinical social worker, live in Jerusalem.
Likutei Moharan, the teachings of Rebbe Nachman, with Rabbi Dovid Maayan.
Tuesday nights 7:45 - 9:15 p.m. Private home on Brighton/Newton line. For more information, contact: the Marchette Family
Sign Up for Boston Breslov Connection Mailing List
Boston Breslov Connection Google Group - This is a low volume list used only for announcements of classes and events relating to Breslov chassidut in the Boston area.
- Contact the Marchette Family