Boston Breslov Connection
From Breslov English
Revision as of 11:44, 26 April 2007 by Benyamin
BOSTON BRESLOV CONNECTION
Sayings of Rebbe Nachman:
- It is a great Mitzvah to be Joyous Always!
- Know! all the world is just a narrow bridge, and the most important thing is not to be afraid!
- In reality, despair does not exist!
- Talking to G-d in your own language and way is a very high level!
- Even in the lowest pit of hell, one can be close to God!
- If you believe you can destroy then believe you can repair!
- Gevald! Never give up!
- Everyone should study a Bible Teaching daily, without fail!
- God is always good!
- God thirsts for you to talk to him!
- Rabbi Fleer in Boston Nov 12-Dec 17, 2006. An exciting 6-week program of seminars, classes and workshops
- Likutei Moharan, the teachings of Rebbe Nachman, with Rabbi Dovid Maayan. Wednesday nights 7:45 - 9:15 p.m. Private home on Newton/Brighton line.
- Contact Aviva